Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First full day at home

Wednesday January 28, 2009

Today was LeRoy's first full day at home. He spent the day relaxing in the recliner and napping off and on. This relaxing business is harder than it sounds. LeRoy would love to be up doing something!!!

We scheduled his follow-up with the Cardiologist for the 13th of February. He will also start his Cardio Rehab next Monday. He will be a busy guy for a while.

I will be returning to work tomorrow, on a "see-how-it goes" basis. I am still battling the cold and a little tired from the emotional roller-coaster this past few days has been.

I thank God each day to have the man I love still with me. He is a wonderful man and an amazing father. I could not imagine life on this earth without him!!

Thank you all again for your prayers and support.

2 comments:

Knapp family said...

Tracie,
I am so glad he is doing well.
I know it's hard for him to sit around. Our Prayers are with your family.

We love you all,

Jill

The Dagenais Family said...

It was so nice of Ron to bring over the "goodies" the other night. LeRoy loves the puzzle books and the candies are his FAVORITE!!!
LeRoy and I both cried when we read the note from Madison. She is such a sweet girl.
We are excited to go camping with you again this summer.
Once LeRoy is feeling a bit stronger we will have you over for dinner.
We appreciate your prayers and all your support. We are blessed to have such wonderful friends.
We love you guys!

Tracie